A vintage year for glass design
Features and Benefits:
• Safedge Rim Lifetime Guarantee
• Distinctive stem, embossed footplate and original bowl design that gracefully opens out to let your lips rest on the elegant rim
• Enhances the taste experience
• Epitomize everything that make cocktails so loved
• Bygone-age sophistication coupled with an openness to forward-looking trends
The new 1924 Libbey Vintage stemware range fuses jazz-age flair with exciting new cocktail trends. The design is based on Richard Zijlstra’s ingenious Glassology® food pairing concept, which lets you rest a stylish spoon on the rim of the coupe.
Richard and Libbey have together modernized the original coupe design by legendary Royal Leerdam designer, A.D. Copier, which coincidentally once had pride of place in Richard’s own grandmother’s display cabinet. We’ve also added two new glasses to the range, which consists of the Coupe, a Cocktail/Wine glass and a Gin & Tonic glass. The spoon and the Gin & Tonic glass will be launched later this year.
To order Samples or place an Order use #s below
503005 – 8.5 oz Wine/Cocktail
502008 – 20.75 oz Gin & Tonic
501407 – 8.25 oz Coupe
501308 – 4.75 oz Coupe
505054 – 4.75 oz Wine/ Cocktail